Low Graphics | Accessibility

Information provided applies to England & Wales

Results for “Immigration controls”

When do you need permission to come into, and stay in, the UK? What you can do if you would like your partner or members of your family to join you in Britain.

Select a result

No results from Advicenow

Results chosen from the best websites


Visas and immigration

Advice for international students

Rights of A2 nationals

Adopted children - PDF

Help with immigration problems

Identity and Passport Service (IPS)

Frequently asked questions about immigration (England)

Get advice

Need help with a problem? Find advice services and solicitors near you who can help you solve your problem. Many people are able to get free help and advice.