Full Graphics | Accessibility

Information provided applies to England & Wales

Results for “Educational funding”

What financial help is available to help you stay in or return to education. How to apply for grants and loans if you are going into higher education. Financial help you can get when you are at school or college; and what state schools are able to charge for.

Select a result

No results from Advicenow

Results chosen from the best websites

Student finance

Student Finance Wales

Student finance

Students and money

16 to 19 Bursary Fund

Disabled Students’ Allowances

Help with childcare costs for student parents (England)

Help with childcare costs for students (Wales)

Education UK

Get advice

Need help with a problem? Find advice services and solicitors near you who can help you solve your problem. Many people are able to get free help and advice.